Hughes Hall has the following policies and procedures, written in consultation with the MCR. Every effort is made to resolve any issues informally and as soon as possible. Students should normally approach their tutor in the first instance, and they are also welcome to consult the MCR Welfare Officers.
There is further information about harassment support processes available here.
- Appropriate academic relationships
- Student grievance procedure
- Harassment policy and procedure
- Student disciplinary policy
- Events management
- Safeguarding policy
- Support for study framework
The college endorses in principle the university’s policies and procedures. The Office of Student Conduct, Complaints and Appeals (OSCCA) gives a summary complaints guidance.