This page contains links to internal information resources of use to the senior membership and staff of the College.
These resources are access-controlled and they are for the use of authorised members of the College only. If you cannot access a resource you think you should be able to use, please contact the IT Helpdesk or the Webmaster.
- Papers – committee papers.
- Portal (VPN required outside university network).
- Senior Members’ profiles updates: please email the Fellowships Team with biography details and images: email@example.com.
Microsoft Office 365
- Staff Communication Site – Read-only information for all staff.
- Office 365 Portal – Gateway to all Microsoft Office Apps including email.
- Outlook Web Access Email – Direct to email in Office 365.
- Microsoft Teams – Direct link into Teams or download ‘client’ here.
Microsoft Multifactor Authentication (MFA)
- Manage your Hughes Hall MFA setup
- Microsoft Authenticator App for IOS or Android
- How to sign in with MFA
“How to” guides and information
- All logins will use your email address as a username and your College network password.
- Follow this guide to help setup email and Apps on your own devices – Setup Guide.
- This guide shows how to join Teams meetings as a “guest” if you’ve been invited (non-hughes.cam.ac.uk email address).
- If you have any problems please contact our IT department: firstname.lastname@example.org or see the staff contact list for further information.