This page contains links to internal information resources of use to the senior membership and staff of the College.
These resources are access-controlled and they are for the use of authorised members of the College only. If you cannot access a resource you think you should be able to use, please contact the IT Helpdesk or the Webmaster. Please note the IT Helpdesk only accepts emails from hughes.cam.ac.uk or cam.ac.uk, everyone else should call 01223 761222
- Papers – committee papers.
- Portal (VPN required outside university network).
- Senior Members’ profiles updates: please email the Fellowships Team with biography details and images: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Microsoft Office 365
- Staff Communication Site – Read-only information for all staff.
- Office 365 Portal – Gateway to all Microsoft Office Apps including email.
- Outlook Web Access Email – Direct to email in Office 365.
- Microsoft Teams – Direct link into Teams or download ‘client’ here.
Microsoft Multifactor Authentication (MFA)
- Manage your Hughes Hall MFA setup
- Microsoft Authenticator App for IOS or Android
- How to sign in with MFA
“How to” guides and information
- All logins will use your email address as a username and your College network password.
- Follow this guide to help setup email and Apps on your own devices – Setup Guide.
- This guide shows how to join Teams meetings as a “guest” if you’ve been invited (non-hughes.cam.ac.uk email address).
- If you have any problems please contact our IT department: email@example.com or see the staff contact list for further information.