At Hughes Hall we are known for serving delicious fresh food. All our food is sustainable, locally sourced and freshly prepared. We have a variety of menus from light lunches to formal dinners. Our menus are reviewed throughout the year to ensure the best seasonal dishes are available.
We will work with you regarding any specific dietary requirements that your guests may have and are happy to discuss more tailored menus.
- Sandwich Buffet– This selection of freshly made sandwiches provides the perfect finger food for quick lunches.
- Finger Buffet – This varied menu with its bite size food is perfect for networking lunches.
- Hot Fork Buffet – A two course seated buffet lunch offering delegates a great selection of dishes.
- Gala Dinner – Traditional College dining served in our formal Hall. Price includes room hire, printed menu cards, waited service, dinner and after dinner tea and coffee.
- BBQ Menu – Can be served either in our Peter Richards room or on our roof top garden, weather dependant.
- Christmas Gala Dinner – We are also happy to cater for any other special events.
We also offer the following dining and event options and variations, and are happy to discuss your requirements for each:
- Canapés – An elegant accompaniment to your drinks receptions.
- Vegan Gala Dinner – Our traditional Gala Dinner with a completely vegan menu. Please ask for other bespoke menus.
- Breakfast Buffet – Assortment of sweet and savoury options, perfect for a working breakfast.
- Afternoon Tea Menu – Traditional afternoon tea with a selection of sandwiches, scones and cakes.
- Shared Platters – Accompany your wine reception with these vegetarian, fish or meat antipasti platters.