We’re excited to announce the launch of this year’s Hughes Hall Photography Competition, a great opportunity for amateur and experienced photographers alike to submit their favourite images capturing life at the College.
The competition is open to all Hughes Hall students, staff and senior members and all we ask is that you be as creative as you can!
Community at Hughes – A photograph that you feel captures the essence of people at Hughes Hall and the community around you.
Academia and study – A photograph that reflects your work and study, or the sense of academia and intellectualism around you.
Hughes Views – Quite simply, your favourite shot of College – an image that sums up your time here so far and will be etched in your memory for years to come.
The winner of each category will receive a £20 voucher for Heffers and there will be an additional prize for one photograph chosen as the Best Photograph winner – you do not need to submit to this category as it will be chosen from the categories above.
The competition will begin on Thursday 22st October 2020 and the final deadline for submissions will be 1pm Friday 20th November.
Please submit your photographs to the Development Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
When taking photographs, please remember to abide by college guidance on COVID-19 and keeping our community safe. Read more
- Entry is limited to three photographs per category per person.
- The photograph must be taken by the entrant and cannot be a pre-existing image.
- By entering the competition, entrants acknowledge that their photographs may be used in a selection of marketing and publicity material by Hughes Hall – any use of images will be appropriately credited.
- Entries received after the deadline (1pm, Fri 20 November 2020) will not be considered.
- The winners agree to the use of their name and competition entry on the Hughes Hall website and social media channels.
- If the photo features other people, you must provide their permission for it to be used for this purpose. We will provide a consent form to facilitate this.
For further information please see the competition Terms and Conditions or contact Jack Clarkson on email@example.com.