Monday 30th October, 5.30 pm to 6.30 pm, Peter Richards Rm
Join us for a PhD Information Evening – aimed at any current HH students who want guidance about how to apply, the application process, or anything else related to PhD study. We will have a number of graduate admissions tutors, seniors and current PhD students attending to provide information and insight.
Hear advice and top tips covering:
- initial approaches to potential supervisors
- how to ensure your reference letters make an impact
- the variables of a PhD in different countries
- everything you need to know about funding …!
- Carole Sargent, Deputy Senior Tutor (Admissions Lead)
- Riya Sashidharan Kartha (NOTAF Education)
- Veronica Hera (PhD Politics & Int. Studies)
- Valentina Davi (PhD Clinical Neurosciences)
The event is open to all current members of the College. Tea/coffee and cake will be provided and there will be plenty of time for questions.
Sign up via the Eventbrite link – click here.
We look forward to seeing you.