Hughes Hall College Bop, 26th November 2021.
Hughes Hall has held a full investigation into reports of alleged spiking and sexual harassment at a party (College Bop) organised by students in November. The final report of the investigation recommends a revised set of protocols for the safe running of any future events as well as awareness training for staff and a schedule of student events to be agreed in advance, and regularly reviewed, by College. Work on these recommendations is underway. The students involved have been supported medically and pastorally in their recovery. The College’s priority is and remains the welfare and safety of its students.College Bop Incident Report (website-final)
If you would like further information on related issues, student welfare, policies, sources of support or making a complaint, a list of links to advice and information follows.
- Welfare – Hughes Hall (cam.ac.uk)
- Discrimination and harassment – Hughes Hall (cam.ac.uk)
- Policies – Hughes Hall (cam.ac.uk)
- Tutors and Tutorial Office – Hughes Hall (cam.ac.uk)
- Nurse and Counsellor – Hughes Hall (cam.ac.uk)
- Equality and diversity – Hughes Hall (cam.ac.uk)
University of Cambridge
- University Counselling Service | Student Counselling (cam.ac.uk)
- Report inappropriate behaviour of other students or staff | Student Complaints (cam.ac.uk)
- Report + Support – University of Cambridge