Hughes Hall is a progressive College which values its egalitarian and inclusive culture.
The College has made a commitment to promote equality, value diversity and maintain an environment for study, work and living in which the rights and dignity of all its members are respected. Students, staff and Fellows come from a wide range of backgrounds and nationalities and enjoy being in a location close to Mill Road with its cosmopolitan shops and restaurants. Hughes Hall is also proud to celebrate LGBT History Month for the fourth year; the College flies the Rainbow flag and supports the MCR to host a themed Formal Hall.
- Access information for visitors and students can be found here
- Information for prospective students with disabilities can be found here
- Information on Visual and Hearing impairments can be found here
- Accommodation and Catering information can be found here
- The College statement on Harassment is available here, the policy on bullying and harassment is available on the welfare policies
- The college supports the University’s initiative to reduce harassment and discrimination, Breaking the Silence, (https://www.breakingthesilence.cam.ac.uk/) and to strengthen equality and inclusion (https://www.race-equality.admin.cam.ac.uk/)
- Prevent and Counter-Terrorism and Security: The College statement on Fredom of Speech is available here, the event procedure is available here