Join doctoral Students, Research Associates and Fellows for an evening of informal, short talks on varied research subjects.
To mark ‘International Day of Women and Girls in Science’ (11th Feb) this seminar will focus on:
- the varied range of research women scientists are involved in
- the role of gender within research and science
- Each speaker will each highlight their own areas of research, as well as sharing their career trajectories
- There will be an opportunity to network and ask questions during a free cheese and wine reception
- Svetlana Khoronenkova
- Milka Sarris
- Danika Hill
- Paula Banca
- Miriam Lynn who will be giving an introduction to Athena Swan.
Everyone is welcome. If you wish to attend this event, please register via the Eventbrite page (link below).
Organised by Hughes Hall Postdoctoral Research Group with the Society of Spanish Researchers in the UK.