Radical New Partnerships and Ways to Solve the World’s Toughest Problems
- Do you want to help deliver Sustainable Development?
- What radically new ways can academics partner with other actors as the world pursues the aims of leaving no one behind?
- How do we reach the furthest behind in pursuit of the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Learn how you can make a difference in solving the world’s toughest problems.
- Explore what different partnerships will be needed to achieve this.
Hosted by Hughes Hall City Fellow Tim Pilkington, this event will offer a thought-provoking evening including lively discussions followed by food and drinks.
More info/sign up via the Eventbrite link https://radicalpartnerships1nov.eventbrite.co.uk