- Have you ever wondered what it is like working at a start-up?
- Or what it takes to be successful?
- Are you considering a career change and thinking of moving to the start-up scene?
- Do you want to learn the differences between working in academia or in a start-up?
- Do you want to start your own one?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then come along to a seminar organised by the Hughes Hall Postdoctoral Research Group aimed at students and early researchers. More info/sign up at https://lifeatastartup.eventbrite.co.uk