Saturday 1 October, 10:00 am to 3:15 pm
All full time students are required to attend Induction Day. Part time students are welcome, but it is not compulsory.
Inductions will take place in two locations:
- Peter Richards room (above the Dining Hall): all one-year courses
- Pavilion Room: undergraduates and PhD students
This day includes:
- 10am-12.30pm: Welcome and introduction to college life from the President, Senior Tutor, Head of Education Services, Head of Welfare and Wellbeing, and other college staff.
- 30-1:30pm: Picnic lunch to be collected from the following locations:
- Atrium, Margaret Wileman Building
- Dining Hall
The matriculation photograph will take place on Fenners’ cricket ground in two stages:
2.45pm: Postgraduates and Fellows
All new students are welcome to attend. Dress code is smart (e.g. suit and tie) and academic gowns are optional.
The Photographer will also be available to take individual portraits of all students who might like to have one, and will bring some gowns for those who don’t have one (these gowns can only be borrowed for individual photos, not for the group one).
We look forward to seeing you.
Queries? contact firstname.lastname@example.org