Dialogic education – education for dialogue as well as through dialogue – takes many different forms in different cultural contexts. Led by senior members Rupert Wegerif and Sara Hennessy, this event will explore how dialogic education works in three quite distinct contexts:
- Islamic education
- the Freirean tradition of education for liberation, and
- teacher development through shared reflective inquiry.
The three perspectives will be provided by:
- Farah Ahmed (Islamic tradition)
- Paula Teixeira de Castro (Freirian tradition)
- Sara Hennessy (Teacher inquiry tradition)
Short presentations will be followed by Q&A.
All welcome, including non college members.
A recording of this event is now available. Click here.