Join Tania Zulu Holt, a Partner at McKinsey for an insight into healthcare work across Africa. Hear how it is possible to work for the private sector while making an impact in solving the pressing issues in global health.
In a 45 minute talk, followed by a Q&A session, Tania will explore and discuss the following:
- What kind of work can be undertaken in the global health arena
- What working in low resource areas is like
- What a business consultant can do in global health
- How to do good without working for non-profit or charities
- How business acumen can be applied to global health issues -breaking stereoptypes when it comes to global health jobs and city jobs – women empowerment, breaking glass ceilings in the corporate world
This event should be of interest to anyone thinking of pursuing a career in global health. Or just come along, learn more about this fascinating growth sector and take part in the discussion. Further information/to book, click here or use the Eventbrite link below.