Disability and Access

Arrangements for disabled students, including those Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLD), are on an individual basis, in conjunction with the University Disability Resource Centre (DRC). Prospective students are strongly advised to contact the DRC as early as possible and read their information on applying to here.

Applicants can also contact the Disability Equality Officer to discuss their needs.

If you decide to make an application it is important that you fill in the DRC’s Student Information Form, as well as the College’s Disability Request Form, as this helps the DRC and the College to work with you in arranging appropriate support.

There is further information about access and equality in the Equality and Diversity pages.