This form is for applicants to study at Hughes Hall intending to start study for the 2022-23 academic year who wish to apply for college accommodation. There is more information about college accommodation available here. Accommodation bands and prices are described here.
Accommodation allocations for those seeking college accommodation commencing in October 2022 is now near capacity. While there are some rooms available for those starting courses of two-year duration or longer, those starting one-year courses are advised to start looking for accommodation from other sources. Please see the New Students’ Signpost page for updates and information.
- Room licences run for the whole academic year to the end of June.
- A limited number of term-time only licences are available to undergraduates and in on-site bands A and B only.
- Students appointed Fire Wardens get preference for the designated Fire Warden rooms, along with three free Formal Halls per year for undertaking brief training and fulfilling their responsibilities.
- Please note, you cannot apply for single and couples accommodation.
- Arrangements for early arrival can be made after any allocation has been made.
Single Accommodation: APF available here.
Couples Accommodation: APF available here.
There is limited couples accommodation and this is provided for students in established long-term relationships intending to live in Cambridge with their partner as the primary place of residence for both individuals. Students offered couples accommodation will need to provide their partner’s visa/passport information.