Join us for an informal session on how to navigate the Cambridge exam system.
- Practical arrangements
- Sources of academic support
- What to do if you fall ill or have an accident
- Managing stress and wellbeing
Come and meet:
- Dr Corinne Roughley, DOS and college tutor
- Maria Gloag, college nurse
- MCR welfare officers
- Students who have survived the first year of Cambridge exams!
Limited number of places available on a sign up first basis.
If you would like to attend this event, please register via the Eventbrite link below.