We are here to support you
This page provides updates for our new students and should be read in conjunction with our other information pages, particularly Life at Hughes.
Admissions announcements and updates
We are aware that the pandemic is a cause of concern for many applicants. The uncertainty we face is a challenge for students, teachers, and administrators in universities around the world, and at Hughes Hall we are responding to this with our colleagues across the University of Cambridge. We continue to monitor the situation around the world so that we are ready to adapt as necessary.
- All students arriving from outside the UK should check the UK Government border controls information.
- Applicants for postgraduate study should check the Postgraduate Admissions Office coronavirus advice, applicants for undergraduate study should check the undergraduate coronavirus advice.
If you cannot find the answer to your query on the website, please email email@example.com.
Accommodation announcements and updates
Accommodation allocations for those seeking college accommodation is now near capacity. While there are some rooms available for those starting courses of two-year duration or longer in October 2022, those starting one-year courses are advised to start looking for accommodation from other sources.
- As applicants return their Acceptance Reply Form they will be contacted with information about accommodation options.
- If you wish to inquire about being added to the waiting list for college accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants who may have accommodation (or other) needs related to disability should advise the college as early as possible. Please see the Disability Information page.
Additional information sources
UKCISA (Council for International Students Affairs)